- Wireless sound and vision!
- Wireless transmission of pictures and stereo sound through walls and
- No distortion from devices such as microwave ovens, wireless (WiFi)
- Bluetooth, etc. by using the 5.8 GHz frequency band.
- Watch programs and movies on your (second) TV.
- Can be used with any make of DVD player, satellite receiver, decoder, etc.
The Marmitek GigaVideo580 you enables to transmit the signal of your Video
recorder, DVD-player, DVD-recorder, Satellite receiver, set top box, PC etc. to
your (second) TV without running wires. With the GigaVideo580 you can also
transmit films from your PC to the TV in the living room or bedroom, transmit
MP3 audio to your Hifi system and monitor your baby or patients using your video
camera, all from a remote location. The built-in infrared extension feature
enables you to control your A/V devices with your own remote control from the
room where you are watching TV! Using the 5.8 GHz frequency, you will usually
experience no interference from i.g. wireless (WiFi) networks or a microwave
How does the GigaVideo580 work?
It's really simple! The
set consists of a transmitter and a receiver with an infrared return signal.
Connect the transmitter to your A/V device (e.g. DVD player or satellite
receiver). Then connect the receiver to your (second) TV. Via the infrared
extender, you can also continue to operate an A/V device that is set up in a
different room (or in a closed cupboard) with your own remote control.